Welcome to AJS Education and Migration Services

Quick Link To Our Services

View our website in another language

Visa Services

AJS Education and Migration Agent have a comprehensive knowledge in various type of visas. However, we're specialise in Visitor, Student and Partner visas

Visitor Visa

Visitor visas are applicable to short term visits including:
  • Tourism (Sightseeing)
  • Seeing friends or relatives
  • Pre - arranged medical treatment
  • Short term study

Return to top

Student Visas

The Australian Government operates an overseas student program (OSP) that allows people who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents to study in Australia. There are many different visas students can apply for depending on the type of course / education provider a student is attending.

You can be granted a student visa only if you wish to undertake a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis. We specialise in providing exclusive services for South East Asian clients requiring student visas.

Return to top

Partner Visas

If you want to apply for a partner visa, you must be sponsored by your partner who is either an Australian Citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. That person must also satisfy all the legal requirements for being a sponsor. You must also met the health and character criteria.

Those who can apply under the Spouse category are people who are married or in a de facto relationship with their sponsor.(If applying on the basis of a de facto relationship, you should have been in the relationship for at least 12 months at the time you apply).

Return to top


In addition to the above categories AJS Education & Migration Agent also have comprehension knowledge in the following array of visas:

Temporary Working Visas

For businesses requiring overseas experts who specialise in selected fields, long and short term visas are available for a period up to 4 years.

Return to top

Skilled Migration

Australia skilled migration program is specifically designed to target migrants who possess skills or outstanding abilities that will conribute to the Australian economy. Applicants must satisfy a variety of requirements such as Point test, skill assessment. Categories of skilled migration are:
  • Skilled Independent
  • Skilled Independent Regional (SIR)
  • Skilled Australian Sponsored
  • Skilled Designated Area Sponsored
  • Australian Sponsored Overseas Student
  • Independent Overseas Student

Return to top

Business Visas

Business Skills Migration Australian Immigration encourages successful business people to settle permanently in Australia and develop new or existing business in Australia. From 1 March 2003 business migrants are granted a business skills (provisional) visa for Four years, after establishing the requisite level of businesses and maintain their investment in Australia, you can apply for a Business Skill ( Resident) Visa. Following are the categories of Business Skills Visas:
  • Business Owner (Provisional)
  • Senior Executive (Provisional)
  • Investor (Provisional)
  • State/ Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional)
  • State / Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional)
  • State / Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional)
  • Business Talent (Migrant)
Return to top

Family Category

Immigrating to Australia as a family member you must satisfy the specific requirements enlisted for the following available categories:
  • Partner Migration
  • Parent Migration
  • Child Migration
  • Other Family Migration

Return to top

Child Category

Applicants can be sponsored for migration (or nominated for permanent residence)* in one of the following visa categories:
  • Dependent Children
  • Adopted Children
  • Stepchildren
  • Orphaned relative under 18 years of age.

Return to top

Parent Category

Parents may be able to migrate to Australia if they have a child in Australia who is either an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

To apply for migration to Australia as a parent, you must be sponsored and this will generally be performed by your child.

Return to top

Other Family Category

Other Family applicants must be sponsored by a relative in Australia. They include:
  • Remaining relative
  • Carer
  • Aged dependent relative

Return to top

Employer Nomination Scheme

The ENS has been developed for Australian employers to recruit, on a permanent basis, highly skilled staff from overseas or temporary residents currently in Australia, when they have been unable to fill a vacancy from within the Australian labour market or through their own training programs.

Return to top

Distinguished Talent

This category is aimed at attracting people who were recognised internationally as outstanding in their specific field, and their talent will be of benefit to Australia.

Return to top

Home  ::  Term and Conditions  ::  Privacy Policy  ::  Site Map
Copyright© 2004 - 2017 Swift Technologies. All Rights Reserved